Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

get a grip!



I feel like I am losing control. I must be PMSing on top of it all. Today after work, I lost it. I went to my favorite boutique, Ross dress for less and saw a few bar stools that would be perfect for my new house. Oh wait, we won't be getting a new house. My current house is still strewn with boxes, packing tape, and sharpie markers. I have not allowed myself to feel anything much about the fact that we are no longer moving and it hit me like a ton of brisks next to the wide array of discount bras. (for those of you blessed with a 32 A, they have a good selection at the moment).

I think I got all of my tears out of the way. Tomorrow, I will start unpacking. I had a Mom's Night Out with a few friends tonight. We met at a local pottery studio. You get a plate or some other ceramic nicknack and paint it. I paid 23 dollars for the experience, which included my masterpiece. It was actually fun, however I don't think if I saw the plate I painted at a store I would pay 23 dollars for it. I am lacking the crafty gene. I can't cut, paint, or glue anything without it looking like a child did it. I'll take a picture of it and post it when I pick it up. I wish I had been drinking wine, so at least I would have an excuse!

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS