Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wicked Queen Foiled Again




Here I sit amongst yet another pile of laundry, my 10 month old grins at me as she tumbles over my leg with a dirty sock in her mouth. I think to myself, perhaps I can teach her to fetch the pairs of boxers that seem to pile up next to the shower. In my attempt to make my life easier I have decided to distribute chores and demand help from my little minions. Little C's idea of cleaning her room is shoving everything under her bed, when I reprimanded her for it she placed her little arms on her hips and stated, "I am a princess and you are the Wicked Queen". My response was a bit juvenile, "If I see anything left on this floor I will cast a spell on you." I popped back in her room a few minutes later, the floor was spotless but every piece of furniture had something picked up from the floor on it. There she sat, the little princess with a smug little grin on her four year old face. Foiled again, apparently the Wicked Queen needs to work on the delivery of her demands. I so need a drink out of my 30 proof caldron.

In other random news...I have embraced the swim dress, no maintenance needed. I really can't deal with another chore.

3 comments:

Jen said...

You totally crack me up! Thanks for the much needed laugh on this Monday :)

Jeannie Joie said...

I feel your pain. My 3 yo daughter(3 for 1 more week at least) is smarter than me, too.

Veronica Lee said...

LOL!

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
Have a nice day!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS