Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pooptastic!

I swear, I couldn't make this up if I tried.  The other night I started coming down with a nasty cold.   I woke up @ 1:00 am and  took some sinus medication and passed out on the couch.  I got up at 6:00am in a medication stupor to get E up for school, then I fell back to sleep.  I woke up at 8:45 and realized that I had 15 min to get out the door to take Middle C to Preschool.  I threw some clothes on everyone, and headed off to school.   Baby A always has snacks hidden in the crevices of  her car seat, so I didn't think anything of it  when I looked in the rear view mirror and saw her munching on something.  When we got to school, I threw the swagger wagon in park and preceded to get the kiddos out of the car.  I notice Baby A has a little chocolate smeared on her face and fingers, whatever we were late! We jogged into the building.   I sign Middle C in while attempting to hold on to the wiggling, screaming, Baby A. Tired of her thrashing, I set her down and let her meander down the hallway.  I spy her halfway down the hall "chatting" with a little old lady from the Church.  I smile to myself and then I notice the woman is not really chatting she is scrunching up her nose in disgust.  Really?  Baby A is so sweet and friendly.  The lady calls out to me, "Is this your child?"  I smile, and nod.  "Well," she continues, "I think someone has been playing in her feces. She is really smelly and has some on her face."  With that Baby A, wipes her little chubby hands on the door and grins at me.  I apologize profusely, begging the woman to understand that I have a cold, can't smell, and I thought my daughter had just eaten chocolate.  The woman shook her head and walked away.  "Don't worry, I will clean it off." I called out to her.  Feeling like a winner of a mother I rushed home to give Baby A bath.  I kept having to call my hubby over to give her a quick smell to make sure I got rid of it all.  Once again I am that mother...
***  The photo is not of Baby A eating poop, just mud.********

5 comments:

Michelle Burk said...

I am crying I am laughing so hard. I can just imagine it. I'm so sorry!

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

poop stories are the best and this one has definitely made it into my top ten!! lol nice to meet you I am a new follower from the blog hop!!

Kerry said...

Oh my gosh! That is funny and I guess a tad embarrassing to be called out on it lol
New follower from the UBP, nice to meet you!
I know what it's like, I have 3 kids of my own :)

Ms POSH said...

I've had those days...
Stopping by from the UBP to say hello.
Have a great weekend!
POSH

Audrey said...

That's hilarious!! I have not had that happen before, but I'm pretty sure we all have our poop stories. ;D #UBP12

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS