Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

delusional


After having a pity party over the house I checked my email. My friend had finally sent me the photos that she took while we were in Vegas. For some unknown reason, I had never really seen myself in my new sunglasses. The photos made me cringe. I put my glasses on when I head out the door, not when I am peeking at myself in the mirror. My favorite sunglasses were "loved" on by my one year old. She apparently was curious how much plastic could bend. She found out that indeed, it can bend and shock of all shocks, eventually snap. Several weeks ago, I went to the hippest store in town to replace them. Who knew Walmart carried JLo sunglasses. Granted I had not heard much about her since the Bennifer days, but they sounded cooler than TrueValue. They looked, OK...big glasses are in , I think. Bonus only 9.99.

Newsflash: Jlo = not cool
Large frame Walmart 9.99 sunglasses not so good on a small head.

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS