Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

My Quirks



So one of my friends has a blog and she asked everyone to confess 6 quirks:

1. I am borderline OC with the vacuum cleaner. Yes, I vacuum about 2 times everyday. I was never like this in college but once we bought our house something snapped. Anything on the carpet and I feel my heart start to race and I run to grab my Dyson.
2. I have an aversion to completely closing caps on bottles. For some strange reason I can't completely close bottles. I like to just gently lay the tops on. This has let to many accidents. If Jeff and I ever get divorced, this will be one of the reasons why!
3. Stink. I should have stock in the darn plug ins. I can't stand stinky stuff, so I get crazy with the fragrance fresheners.
4. Dirty feet. My husband claims that he is from Kentucky therefore he can walk everywhere without shoes. No shoes = Nasty dirty feet.
5. I hate the sound that pantyhose makes when they are being scratched or rubbed together. Thank God pantyhose are no longer in vogue.
6. The sound of someone clipping their finger/toe nails. I make Jeff cut his nails in the bathroom with the door firmly closed and I turn up loud music downstairs.

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS