Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sicko


Sorry that I have not posted in awhile. Both of the girls came down with a nasty cold. Claire had a fever last night and looks like a giant snot bubble. Poor thing. Ella has a little runny nose, but is acting like a royal turd. On Monday she went to school and even her teachers mentioned her behavior. They suspected that she was getting sick. Well she was, but she is really not that bad. Her attitude however is over the top.

I skipped the gym today because of Claire. Ella was a little drippy, and cranky but not bad. Claire just LOOKED bad. WE went to a local park this afternoon to wear them out. I picked one that I knew would be empty. I did not want to get the stink eye from any parents. When we left the girls were whining and a mess...good nap? Nope, they both refused to nap, they just whined and fought with each other. Claire has been fever free for 24 hours so I am praying that she will be well enough to go to school. I cannot take another day like this one. I have snot in my hair, on my clothes, everywhere.

I am going to go and take a shower.

1 comment:

angelk33 said...

Hang in there! Things will get better!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS