Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Has Hell frozen over?


Yesterday I had one of the best days ever. I dropped the kiddos off at MMO and went for my hair cut. I was early so I had an hour to leisurely eat breakfast at a local joint. Coffee, French toast, a book...I was in heaven. I almost shed a tear. I can't remember when I was so relaxed. After my hair cut, I went to the mall and strolled around. I did not buy anything, I just wanted to see what was in style so the next time I was a Ross Dress for Less I did not pick out a fashion don't. I picked up the kiddos at 1:00. The best!

I decided that I would not tell my hubby about my hair cut and was planning on counting the days until he noticed. After dinner we were watching some TV, he looked over and said I like your hair. I swear I almost fell over backward. So I give him props for the first time in our marriage, he noticed without me saying anything. Jeff wanted to make sure that I let the world wide web how observant he his. So world, yes my husband rocks...as long as you don't get stung by a scorpion. hehehe

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS