Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

All here.. almost


WE just got back from our trip. It went smoothly except for the fact that we still don't have our luggage or car seat. American and Northwest have no idea where they are. I have been on the phone for @ 4 hours and there seems to be a lot of pointing fingers. Luckily at the airport they had a loaner car seat otherwise poor Claire would not have had a way home. I have to say the loaner is a lawsuit waiting to happen. The seat wouldn't even buckle properly. I was planning to go to the grocery store with the kiddos, but there is no way I am putting Claire in that seat again. I took some cute pictures that I would love to post, but of course both cameras are in the MIA bags. I am scrounging for clothes to wear, I took all of my semi in style clothes on the trip, so I am left with some nice circa 2000 shorts and tees. I am also mourning the lost of my water bra, I loved that bra...sniff sniff. I have hope that they will find our bags doing endless circles in baggage claim in Dallas.
The flights were uneventful other than that Claire has discovered the thrill of a banshee scream. She loves it. Needless to say two hours of ear piercing banshee from St. Paul to Dallas was not appreciated by the obviously gay couple seated next to us. They glared, they shushed, and they sighed. In Claire's defense she chose to finally fall asleep as we were landing. Literally, as the wheels touched the runway she passed out. I hope one day the couple is blessed with a banshee of there own.

1 comment:

Rachel Lyn said...

Glad this trip went better than the last one!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS