Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sorry about your Porsche...

First of all I would like to make a blanket apology to whom ever drives a black Porsche that was recently detailed and parked in front of Target. Yesterday, I scored a rock star parking spot at Target, right near the door.  As I was pulling into the spot, I noticed the shiny new black Porsche parked to my left.  "Must be nice", I muttered as I put my swagger wagon into park. Baby A was in the back seat chomping on a banana and a baggie of almonds.  I opened her door and proceeded to do my usual task of emptying her car seat of discarded snacks.  I usually dump them on the ground, because I figure that is environmentally friendly. Surely, some famished bird needs a snack.  As I was picking things out of her seat, Baby A felt it would be a great time to spit mashed bananas and chewed up almonds on my hand.  Without thinking, I shook my hand out the door and flung the chewed mess.  I promise I was not intending to soil the perfectly detailed Porsche.  When I saw what I had done, I glanced around and discovered no one had been watching. I looked at the car, a lump of almond encrusted banana was now slowly sliding down the driver side window.  I grabbed a baby board book out of the car, and attempted to flick the glob of mush off.  It worked, however now there was a beautiful slimy trail of goo left behind.  I grabbed a baby wipe and very gently attempted to wipe it off.  This just spread the mess over more of the window.  I was scared that the damn car alarm would go off if I scrubbed too aggressively.  I was just about to give up, when a piece of sticky, slobbered on fruit snack sailed past my head and landed on the front windshield.  I did the only thing I could think of, I got the hell out of there.  I threw my swagger wagon in reverse and went to Wal-Mart. 

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Hahahaha! You will definitely not find any Porsches at WalMart.

Audrey said...

Awesome!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS