Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blow the dough


My friends and family have been very supportive during my mourning period for the house. I have moved into the next stage of grief, anger. I love my friends, one mentioned that she was sure that the house was built on an ancient Indian burial ground. Think Poltergeist...

Since giving up the house I have felt the need to spend money. I wracked up quite a bill at Ross and Tuesday Morning only to feel guilty and return it all. I did decorate the house for fall and that makes me feel better. We cleared out the storage unit and brought everything back to the house. I am staring at well packed boxes of pictures and fine China. I have not decided if I should unpack them or keep them packed up. Basically I am lazy, and am relishing the fact that I am comparatively stress free.

I have not been sleeping well lately last night I was up from 1:00 am to 5:00am. What did I do during those hours? I watched infomercials. My insomnia almost, I repeat almost, lead me to purchase a breast exerciser. (http://www.easycurves.com) Scary!

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS