Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Budding Thespian


Wow! All the worlds a stage especially when dealing with two little girls. I am amazed by my 2 1/2 year olds ability to act. Today apparently she became a cripple, her legs wouldn't work when I picked up Claire her little sister. She couldn't bend over to pick up a toy because her fanny hurt. There is ALWAYS something. It would be funny if it was someone else's kiddos. I must have looked like the worst mom this evening when we were leaving a restaurant, and all of a sudden Ella felt her handicap coming on. Her legs were broken, so she had to be carried. "Carry me Mommy, my legs not working... Mommy.. mommy...owwww... my legs" I calmly told her to walk because I had to carry Claire whose shoe was MIA. She screamed, she cried..."I'm sick". I was getting the stink eye from a few people. I could feel my Clinical Prescription Strength Deodorant failing. I caved, and scooped her up and tried hard not to dump her into her car seat. Then in the car, her tears magically dried up and she kept saying, "Why you not talking Mommy??" Umm, perhaps I HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY!!!

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS