Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yessssss!

Ella is now back to her sweet caring self. I can't tell you what a relief it is. She is no longer on a pantie strike and is wearing her princess panties like a champ. She is counting down the days until her birthday. It was my goal to once again have a backyard party for her. I have been shocked at the prices at all of the party places around town, telling myself that I would never spend that much for a party. Never say never! This backyard Princess and Prince charming bash is costing more than I expected and I have to be the one cleaning it up. I made the invites to save money, but after buying the paper, envelopes, glitter,... i would have been better buying the darn things. I purchased all of the items for the games, crafts and favor bags. When will I learn??? Now I still have to find some prince crowns for the three boys coming to the party. Who knew how tough that would be! I still have to worry about the food, drinks and cake.

I do have the favor bags for the parents handled. I applied to houseparty.com to host an arm and hammer going green party. I was picked and got my cool freebies in the mail. I plan to incorporate them into Ella's party. I am all about getting free stuff!

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS