Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Great


Today was a day. I dragged both girls to the gym for my dance class. Ella is still in a mood so i was in fact literally dragging her. I was having a great time dancing until I raised my arms. Apparently I was going for the European look. Gross! After the gym we went to HEB. Drama ensued when Ella lost her free balloon and the buddy buck machine ate her buck. Ella is really having a hard time dealing with EVERYTHING. She really is such a joy...when she is asleep!
I mopped the floor, vacuumed, did laundry, emptied the dishwasher, made food for my meeting tomorrow, and made dinner. I wrote that just to make myself feel better, like I really did something. Oh yeah...and I took a shower so I could eliminate the European look. I showered, shaved my legs, but forgot about the pits AGAIN. Perhaps I will set a new trend, wonder what would happen if I applied styling product to it??

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS