Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cleavage Envy


If you have ever read my blog, you know that I suffer from T.T. (Tiny Tata's).   T.T. has been an issue in my life for many years , however after three kiddos, I now have T.T.T. (Teeny Tiny Tata's).  If you are cursed with my particular affliction you are required to wear a tank top under most of your shirts and dresses. There is not a line of clothing designed for TTT sufferers and so most clothes just hang down way too far.  Last night I was going out to meet some friends, I had a dress on and a tank underneath it.  I walked over to the kitchen table where E was sitting she looked up with a confused look on her face.  "Mommy, why do you wear a shirt under your dress?"  I told her that if I didn't, I would be showing off my bra.  "Really?" she replied,  "My teacher wears low things all of the time, but she doesn't wear a shirt under.  I can see some of her boobie, but not the nipple.  It sort of looks like a fanny crack."  I explained that her teacher has something called cleavage.  She looked at me confused, "So, will I have cleavage?  I really want some."  Sadly, I had to tell her if she has my genes she might be out of luck.  Middle C was listening in on the conversation and piped up.  "Yeah, well I DON'T want a fanny on my chest.  I bet it would get smelly and then people would call you smelly boob".  Things went down hill from there.

6 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

That picture is AWESOME. I actually don't like showing cleavage. It makes me self conscious. But if I lost the extra weight I carry, I'm sure I would have TT's too.

Kristin said...

You are too funny.
When my son was just learning to talk, he called trucks "ta tas". When he would see a big truck in a public parking lot, he'd say, "Daddy, big ta-tas!" and Will would say, "Yes, those are big ta-tas" with a grin.

Lisa @ A Little Slice of Life said...

Ha! Awesome picture! I'd share my big T's with you if I could. I have plenty to share. You should feel lucky that you can wear strapless dresses.

Domesticaffairs said...

Lisa, I wish I could wear strapless, they don't stay up and by the time I notice it, my strapless bra is near my belly and I have a udder.

B said...

Ha! I'm right there with you on the TTT's! I miss the early days of nursing, you know, except for the pain and bleeding and cracked nipples. But the cleavage, oh the cleavage! I miss that.

Carol Ramsey said...

I'm with you on this one! I went jogging once without a bra and didn't notice until I got home. I was a teenager then, but not much has changed. I'm going to design my own fashion line one day for women with TTs, with cuts that flatter and don't hang to low. And yes, I have a drawer full of the tank-top-with-a-bra-built-in to wear under things too.

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS