Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I spy


Today Ella had her dentist appointment. She has been two other times in the past and loved it. She was so excited about the appointment up until the dental hygienist asked her to lay down on the chair. Drama immediately ensued. There were screams, protests, and tears. None of it seemed to phase the dentist who has five children of her own. Her comment was only... you will be amazed what a different child she will be in 6 months! Amazed in a good way? Gosh I hope!

After the appointment, Ella and I went to a local bakery for a treat. Claire was with my mom, so we had some bonding time. She is such a cool kid when she isn't jockeying for attention! We were playing I spy and looking for shapes in the restaurant. I pointed out an oval and explained to her what one looked like. She understood and was finding them all over the place. A semi portly woman strolled by and Ella in her excitement yelled, "Look Mommy her bottom looks like an oval." Nice... good thing were weren't playing I spy animals. Can you imagine if she would have yelled, "look, that woman had a monkey butt!".

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS