Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Show me the money ...baby needs a new pair of shoes

On Friday evening I am going with a few friends to the New Kids on the Block concert. I guess it should now be the Middle Aged Men on the Block. Whoo Hoo! There will be people watching galore. I wonder what size bras and panties will be tossed up on stage this time considering all of the "fans" are in their thirties!

Job Update: I guess the test questions that I wrote were good enough because I got a contract in the mail yesterday. I am now officially a educational consultant...it is so nice to be something other than Mom! I also had a great interview for a PK reading academy. Show me the money ...baby needs a new pair of shoes.

I broke down today after my interview and joined costco. Wouldn't you know it, the one time I come, they had no samples. I was planning on having my morning snack for free.

1 comment:

Rachel Lyn said...

Congrats, you DO have a working brain cell! You lucky duck. :)

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS