Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My hump


I was feeling like hot stuff because my test questions were approved. I got a contract and no negative feedback. I was feeling great. My brain still works, whoo hoo. Just got an email saying that they had not gotten around to looking at the questions due to some deadline issues with another contract. The bottom line is that my questions probably do stink. I am waiting for the next email, subject: REDO

I start my job at Oxford learning on Monday. I have mixed feelings. I was really loving my two "free" days. I was feeling sane again, accomplishing things. The in laws and Ella's party are just a little over a week away. I bought a bottle of wine to help me cope with crunch time. On another note, I had another "body age" test at the gym. They are free every three months. The last one I did, was when Claire was 5 months old and the girl told me that I really need to exercise. That was true I had not done a thing at that time. I had the same girl a year and a half later. I am in worse shape??, underweight, and at serious risk of osteoporosis. Yeah, she figured this out from an exercise bike and a scale. I was given the riot act about my bones and told I needed to get into a doctor soon. ? I am exercising, I am healthy, and the weight thing...I was .5 lbs under the cutoff. Now I am just plain ticked. I pay for this gym, I take a class that I love and I am in worse shape now than I was before joining. My only thought is that my super maxi pad was slowing me down on that darn bike. I am so paranoid now that I keep asking Jeff to feel for a hump on my back. My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps.

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS