Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Got the right stuff


Well, I voted today! Whoo Hoo! Now I really have an excuse to switch the channel when I hear a campaign ad. Don't you just love the little "I voted" sticker. I proudly wore mine around all day and noticed that it had vanished when I went to pick up my girls from school. Ella found it on my rear after her nap. So basically for two of my errands I was drawing attention to my rear. Nice!

Back to the New Kids concert. Awesome time!!! My husband asked how bad they were. To be honest we were all screaming the songs and drinking a beer, so they sounded just as they should. I am still wondering how 40 year old men can still sing that high, however their pants were a bit snug. They did a whole 15 years ago montage, just to make us remember how old we really are. I did not burst into tears at the sight of them, but I did shed a tear because I was laughing so hard. Come on...that hanging tough dance is a little...l a m e !!

I did buy a 35 dollar T-shirt. Yes...35 dollars, but in my defense they assured me that some of the money goes to breast cancer research. I hope so, because Jeff is going to croke when he sees the credit card charge!

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS