Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

On a wing and a prayer



I have made it through the week. Whoo Hoo and I have a new job starting mid November with Oxford learning. This is just in time to get some extra Christmas money. We are thinking of buying a play scape for the girls. Darn those things are pricey. What happened to the all metal ones?

This weekend will be a busy one, we have a family picture session tomorrow. Hopefully Ella will like the camera instead of insisting that it is evil. I am just hoping that both of the girls look at the camera and no fingers are poking their noses. The UT game is in the afternoon. Hook'em Horns!! On Sunday we will be having a family brunch and in the evening we will be going to a candy carnival. It will be our first outing in the Halloween costumes. We shall see if I am still sane after getting the girls ready. Have a great weekend and yes that is me skydiving 4 years ago.

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS