Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ahhhh..LOVE



My brother's girlfriend has been asking for some info on the vendors that we used for our wedding. I can't believe that it was almost 7 years ago! She asked about our videographer. i was able to find one of our highlight videos. Go to this site:
http://www.jeffandmelissa.net/Wedding/pictures/Videos/song1_hi.wmv

Planning a wedding is so exciting. Both girls will be in the wedding. I am a bridesmaid and Jeff is a groomsmen. My brother's girlfriend has great taste so I am not worried about the dress. I know that strapless is in at the moment and I could perhaps pull it off with a nice big padded bra and some double sided tape. Seriously, if you wear an A cup the dress has to be fitted or plumped up with padding. Designers have this notion that if you have an A cup you would have had a boob job. They don't even carry 32 A at Victoria's secret. Not worth Victoria's time to make bras for the less fortunate I guess.

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS