Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

getting schooled

Here is a list of lessons that I learned the past two weeks.
1) There is such a thing as too much of a good thing, example Pomegranate martinis.
2) There is a closet New Kids fan in all of us. I couldn't believe how many people smiled and giggled at my new kids shirt. OK, perhaps they were laughing at me, not with me.
3) An almost three year old can have a huge heart. Ella saw a unshaven homeless man on the corner, I explained to her why he was there. She told me to give him a "nola"(granola) bar. I rolled down the window and did as she requested. Afterwords she said, "That lion man didn't say thank you..no manners."
4.) An obscure nail salon is NOT the place for a eyebrow wax. Go ahead and pay the extra 10.00. If you see me, no I am not surprised... my eyebrows just convey that emotion.
5.) Never shower when you have too many things on your mind. It is possible to use conditioner twice and forget to wash it out.

1 comment:

Rachel Lyn said...

I've totally done that with the conditioner before!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS