Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Observations


The past few days Ella has been a little diva. She wants everything her way and has been "so sad" as she puts it. Can 2 1/2 year olds have PMS? Today she is back to her chatty sweet self. She has told me that I look pretty 5 times today, apparently she did not notice my new cluster of PMS pimples and unwashed hair. Unconditional love...or perhaps she just wanted her fruit snacks. As I was rushing out the door today, Jeff brought out my coffee. She said, "Ahhh..daddy is a very nice man and he is a cute man too." I cracked up. She kept chatting about the fabulous qualities that her Daddy posses. Then she said, "He is sometimes very stinky too and he needs to wear a shirt." The benefits??? of Jeff working from home is that he can choses to work with or without a shirt and sometimes a morning shower.

1 comment:

angelk33 said...

I swear Reid is a different little boy since last Friday when he turned 3.

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS