Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

My baby bro


He did it! My little brother who is 9 1/2 years younger than me finally asked his girlfriend of 7 years to marry him! Whoo Hoo. I was honored that he asked me to help out. I am PMSing so I cried at the hallmark store picking out a card. I cried while I watched him from a distance get down on one knee. We were hiding in the bushes so his girlfriend wouldn't see us. We were trying to snap a few covert pictures and get some video footage. I ruined the video by dropping the F bomb because I couldn't get my mother;s darn camera to work. WE will need to dub some music over my foul mouth. I swear I hate her camera. Anyway I am thrilled that things went so well. I am about to load up on benadryl, turns out hiding in a bush isn't exactly the smartest thing to do. I have bites everywhere...and I mean everywhere. So if you see my being unladylike and scratching like a guy on the sofa watching a football game don't stare.

1 comment:

angelk33 said...

So....How'd he do it??? Where???

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS