Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Electric Blue


Ok, I turned in my test questions for the company that I am writing for. I turned them in a few days early with a note attached asking for some feedback. I really am not sure if I am on the mark or not. I still have not heard anything. Either they were great, or they just can't get around to telling me you stink! I spent my possible earnings tonight at Mom's night out. Wishful thinking?

I have another job interview on Wednesday for a preschool reading academy. It sounds like it would be a great fit, but then again I have been wrong about every position I have attempted thus far.

On to the potty front... Ella has sworn off panties. I can't figure out what has changed. Are the panties too small and she is getting a wedgie, because that can be enough to turn anyone off. She is doing great minus the pantie revolt. Mommies, I have a tip for you, avoid Trix yogurt. We bought it as a treat for Ella. It turned her poop blue, not a nice navy color, but electric blue. It did a number on her nice white sheets. So much for a stain stick. I have pondered calling the 800 number for laundry tips on the back of the package just for fun. Boy, has my idea of fun changed since becoming a mom!

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS