Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

If I only had a brain



I did manage to get a part time job writing test questions for the teacher certification test in Texas. I have until Oct.9th to write two questions. Sounds soooo easy right? I mean, what moron can't write two test questions in two weeks? My brain just can't think anymore. I attempt to write professional sounding questions and they end up sounding like something you would ask a middle schooler. My professional vocabulary is dead. I have writers block. My ability to remember all of those education classes and theories is shot. I have to worry about domains, competencies,directed stems, open stems,rationals...I hope I am making it sound hard! My wonderful IBS is acting up due to the stress of two measly questions. I am debating if I should just call the company and say that I am not cut out for this, or turn in my questions and wait to be canned. I get paid 25 dollars per approved question. So far I am averaging 5 cents an hour IF they take my questions. I know there is a learning curve, but this is ridiculous!

On another note in my quest to save money, I thought that I would make the party invites for Ella's birthday party next month. I made them on the computer , bought special paper, glue, envelopes, glitter...it turned out NOT to be remotely money saving. Sometimes you feel like a windshield and sometimes you feel like the bug. Yep! I'm the bug.

I am attaching a few pictures from today.

1 comment:

angelk33 said...

Reid's bday card was super cute! He knew instantly who it was from!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS