Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

wouldn't it be nice?


I am in super stress mode trying to pack for our trip. Jeff keep saying, it's no big deal. It will only take a few minutes... Flash back a month ago, our trip to Chicago. Vomit, diarrhea, ER , Oh my. I must be prepared for the worst. I have to pack a diaper bag with all essentials and worst case scenario fixes. There is a possibility that Gustav could effect the weather in TX on Sunday, the day we are scheduled to get back. I am packing for the remote possibility that we are stuck at the airport or our flight gets canceled. I have to pack lotions, medications, baby wash, band aids, blankies, paci, pull ups, panties, you get the picture. Jeff has to pack his three shirts and 2 pair of shorts. Of course, why stress.

My brother's girlfriend is house sitting for us. This makes leaving even more stressful. I am running around trying to clean everything. I can't tell you how many times Claire has managed to get into Jeff's drawer and sneak off with a fist full of condoms. In my rush to clean I have found a few here and there that she has stashed. I would be mortified if she pulls out a fresh clean towel and discovers condom packages tucked into the folds.

2 comments:

angelk33 said...

Have a great trip!!!

Rachel Lyn said...

what a fun game of hide and go seek! May the travel gods be kinder to you this go round.

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS