Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Baby Daddy


I love that all three of my girls look different. We have a brunette, blond, and redhead. The other day, I had to take all three to the dentist. Yeah, good times. Middle C was in the chair giggling because she burped in the face of the dental hygienist. E was studying the pictures of decayed teeth and making gagging sounds, and baby A was squirming and head butting me in the hopes of getting put down. The hygienist is smiles and pipes up with, "Your girls all look so different, do they have the same father?" I'm sure the look on my face was priceless... Bless her sweet little rude heart.

4 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

LOL! "Bless her sweet little rude heart." Love that. The twins look nothing like me, and Zoe looks nothing like my husband. Go figure!

Rachel Lyn said...

HA! Way to start a conversation. :)

Kristin said...

OMG how rude!! I can't believe someone really asked that. That is crazy.

Tracey cat said...

you should have said something like, im really not sure, im going on Maury next week to find out who the babys daddies are!!! I answer stupid people with stupid answers lol

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS