Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Score!


I scored again! A few months ago I applied to be a tester for SELF's 10th annual Healthy Beauty Awards. This afternoon a mysterious box arrived on my door step. I could almost hear my husbands thoughts...what did you spend money on now. NOTHING!!! I received 5 SPF skin care products to try. Let me first explain that my skin care regime has been reduced to soap and water and some sort of moisturizer purchased with a coupon at the grocery store. There was a time long, long, ago when I bought my cosmetics and creams at department stores. Sigh... Anyway, I was THRILLED to get five brand name products. These are products that I would never buy...one of them is 154 dollars for a small tube. Yes, I did look all of them up. So basically I got over 300 dollars in SPF moisturizers. I have to try them for two days each and write about them. Thank you Self!

On another note, Ella had her first performance today. Her little preschool class was performing a song. I had to miss it due to my job. Jeff and my mom were able to attend, but it killed me. I sobbed all the way to work. There will never be another "first performance". Guilt and motherhood go hand in hand. I was able to watch the video and sure enough Ella was the loudest. She was also about a beat ahead of the music. I was so proud! Jeff also taped another classes performance. One little girl picked her nose and snacked on her little nasal morsels the entire song. Nice!

1 comment:

Witterbutter said...

That lady on the right has a nice butt!! :) And I'm jealous of all the products!!! that's so awesome!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS