Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas P A R T Y

We finally had a Christmas party to attend. My husband's work does not do parties, so I was thrilled when my new company sent out invites. It was at someones house, there was fantastic food, wine, beer...nice. Jeff and I got fixed up and dropped the kiddos at my parents house. We could only stay at the party for 1 hour 15 minutes. It was better than nothing. I had just poured my second glass of wine when we go the call. Claire had thrown up twice, you need to get her. So much for my party. My nice mellow mood dissipated once I encountered the lovely stench of vomit. We are home now and poor Claire has been sick five times, two of them on my shirt. Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Witterbutter said...

oh no!!! poor you and poor claire!!!

Rachel Lyn said...

Poor baby girl. I hope the rest of y'all stay well. Be gone, puke!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS