Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Streaker



I have been so busy lately and have not had the chance to update my blog. On Friday, I took Ella to see Disney Playhouse live. We had great seats, but it was really disappointing. It was so lame. I couldn't believe this was a Disney production. Ella loved it, but Disney must be hurting if they put their name on this. The sets were so cheap, I have seen high school productions that had better set designs. I'm glad she enjoyed it but I don't think that I will ever spend the 60 dollars on another Disney production.

I have been trying to help my Mom out with her baking, and ladies brunch. we still have some wrapping to get done, but I am not feeling panicked at all. It is so nice. Jeff has the next two weeks off, I am hoping that I will get some time with my girlfriends.

Claire is doing well potty training herself. Yesterday she went poo on the potty. She is great about letting us know when she has to go. She strips off her pants and diaper, grabs her self and yells "potty!" Not bad for a 22 month old, the problem is that she strips not only in the comfort of our house, but in public as well. If she has to go,she has to go! So, if you see a semi nude child running around Target, she is mine. Perhaps I should start shopping at Walmart, it wouldn't be too unusual there. Walmart prices are great, but I have seen some pretty interesting things! Streaker

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS