Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Broke back wallet


Sorry I have not posted in awhile. We have been busy! the Christmas decorations are up, our yard is light up, and my Christmas letter is still unfinished. I actually cleaned the shower this weekend over writing the letter. I did not go to any big sales this year. The thought of fighting the crowds was not worth the 10.00 savings...that is until the credit card bill came. Oh my peas...I thought that I was being thrifty. The framing of two pictures was the nail on the coffin. I have these two huge canvas photos of each of the girls, they are beautiful and cost a pretty penny when we bought them. I have been meaning to get them framed for the past two years. I figured that I have a job now, so the money I make this ,month will go to the pictures. Apparently I have been justifying a few purchases with my earnings. My husband was mystified that a wood frame and some glass could cost that much. He did not seem to understand that I saved 65%, OK, he understood but it didn't make the jagged little pill easier to swallow. I am attaching a few photos of this weekend, one of the pictures is a movie. Cute!

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS