Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bad santa


Tonight, I let Ella stay up so we could watch Rudolph on TV. It is the same one that we all have seen since childhood. As an adult, I looked at the movie in a whole different light. Santa is such a jerk! Could he be any more insensitive? I would really be concerned if he were really the one making out the good and bad list. Can you imagine, "Johnny is a gimp, it is all his parents fault..no presents for him."
The blatant stereotypes were laughable. "Rudolph went home to take care of the women". It is still a classic and I do love it even though the message is a little bit off. It's OK to be a freak, just be prepared to be laughed at and ridiculed but someday you just may be appreciated.

Jeff is working late again tonight, last night he was on the computer until midnight. He assures me that he has plenty of days off at Christmas. Tomorrow I am going with a few of my girlfriends to go window shopping downtown. There is suppose to be tons of freebies. Drinks, food and prizes...I am hoping to eat and drink for free tomorrow night. I need a girls night out. Yes! Ok, now back to writing my Christmas letter. I am averaging a sentence a day.

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS