Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year and stuff


I hope everyone has a fantastic New Years celebration. If you have kiddos, put them to bed early and drink. If you have kids and are lucky enough to have sitter and go out...I hope you get a hang over. I kid, I kid!! This leads me to my first New Years Resolution...stop being catty, ok ummm...stop being so catty. Yep, I like that one better. We actually do get to go out for New Years. We are going over to party at my parents friends house. We are bringing the girls and putting them down when we get there. They live two doors down from my parents, so if we drink too much we can just go to their house and sleep it off. I hope that next year is a better one for so many of my friends and family.

Ok, I need to review two more face creams, I will make it short and sweet. Precision Chanel, SPF30. Ladies save your 95.00, unless you want to smell like an old woman. Not only is the smell overwhelming, but the product is very runny. It made my face feel sticky when applied. Once again I can't judge it's SPF effectiveness since the only "outdoor" time I got was walking to my car. The next product is Canyon Ranch SPF 30 moisturizer, 75.00. It smelled like bread dough, very yeasty. Perhaps some people like the smell of fresh baked bread, I however am not a fan if it is slathered on my face. It was sticky and smelly. I was also concerned by the tingling sensation that I felt. I have a sneaky suspicion that this product is the reason why I have a giant zit between my eyes.

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS