Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tag I'm it

Jeff has been working until 2:00 am the past few days. Poor guy. I almost feel guilty heading to bed at 10:30. I was sleeping soundly last night until I had a strange dream. In my dream my tummy was in extreme pain. I woke up with a start and realized that it was no dream. I can thank Claire for my trips to the porcelain God all night/morning. I got her bug. How nice of her to share. I struggled through the day. The girls were actually really good. I have to thank their Gran and Opa for making the day bearable. We received a large box from them in the mail. It was full of Christmas presents. The girls enjoyed placing the packages under the tree, but what they really loved was the box the items came in. Two hours of box play. Whoo Hoo! My tummy is better, but I am exhausted. I am off to bed. Poor Jeff is once again stuck in his hole(office). I throw food to him now and then. I only hope that Ella doesn't get the bug next, we have a very busy weekend planned!

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS