Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

What the ???

Ok what is it... when I drink a few, ok three glasses of wine everything comes out. I am sobbing on the floor in the kitchen because I am so tired of begging for compliments. Ok, I admit it I am vain, I need that little pat on the back. I use to have a career where almost every day I was faced with compliments from students, parents, administration... now I try to be super mom and get ... My hubby tries, I am highly emotional, add a glass or two of wine and I am a mess. I really crave acknowledgment, admiration, and down right praise for all that I do. I tell my kiddos, "good job" numerous times a day. Why is it so darn hard?

2 comments:

Rachel Lyn said...

Bailey claps for me and says, "Good job!" when I go potty. :)

You're a great mom and a great friend. GOOD JOB!

Daddy said...

Hei. Every mother in the world to me, is a supermom because there are so many sacrifices that they made for the sake of the family and children.

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS