Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Are you happy now?



Today while Ella was in the bathroom going poopy, I asked her if she was done...she replied, "No Mommy, where there is poopy there is tinkle. They are good friends. They play together". I totally cracked up. She is really at such a cute age now. We were at the store this morning picking out a gift for her Daddy. I asked her what she would like to get him she said socks. I asked why, she said because he has stinky socks and needs some good smelly ones. Sure enough, she picked out socks. While at the store, Claire decided that she did not want to be held. I was helping Ella pick out the right size socks and noticed that Claire had strolled off. I found her molesting a mannequin. She is obsessed with snaps and zippers...so there she was playing with the zipper on male mannequin. I pulled her away from the mannequin's crotch and told the girls that I was feeling angry and frustrated that we couldn't go shopping together. Ella began singing in her shrill little voice, "My Mommy is pretty...she is so cute, she is bootiful." Then she glanced over at me and asked, so are you happy now Mommy???

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS