Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Queen of free

Last night my girlfriend and I headed downtown for the Holiday window lighting. All of the boutiques had free wine and champagne as well as yummy appetizers. It was a blast. There was some excellent people watching as well. All I can say is just because you have money doesn't mean you have taste. Once again the sweater dress brigade was in full force. There was even a gold lamae sweater dress and matching gold boots on a 60 year old. My friend and I decided to pretend like we belonged with the wealthy. I added a 1,4890 dollar necklace to my wish list. This wish list will be covertly emailed to my husband via the shop. hehehe! I can imaging the look on Jeff's face. We stayed out until 12:30 am and didn't spend a dime. We actually walked away with money. One of the shops was having a drawing, they were just about to call names when I asked if we could quick fill out the entry form and put our names in as well. The first winner called was...ME, I won a 25 dollar gift card!! I could feel all 35 pairs of eyes in the room glaring at me. The second drawing was for a 50.00 gift card, the name called was a no show. The third name was my friend. I think we left the store with a few more enemies.

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS