Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!


We had a fantastic Christmas. I am so sad it is over. Now I have to go through al of the girls old toys and get rid of a few of them. i should have done that BEFORE Christmas. It was a very pink holiday. Ella received several dance outfits and tap and ballet shoes. She is starting dance in two weeks. She is so excited and has been wearing her leotard and tights the past two days. Luckily it is 80 degrees here, I don't have to worry about her getting cold. Claire raked in the presents too, her favorite is a little tea set. She has spent hours arranging her little set. The one present that I spent the most on was shunned by both girls. I am considering re gifting it next year, it was too expensive to be ignored!

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS