Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wonder this!


The other day I went in search of a new bra. Since Victoria's secret has discontinued my lowly size, I shop at Ross. They actually have a fairly good selection of name brands in my size. I bought a wonder bra. It promised so much. The truth is after purchasing I am "wondering" why it doesn't work for me. I wonder why the promise of a half a cup is lost on me. Oh, well it was only 7>00, so I can't spend too much time wondering.

On an interesting note... my cousin's art work will be displayed in the White house. My cousin Luther Gerlach sold a few of his pictures to Michelle Obama in Chicago a few years back. I have one of his pieces hanging in my house. Check out his website:
http://www.luthergerlach.com. He has made quite a name for himself in LA amongst the Hollywood types. His circle of friends and acquaintances are so out of my league!

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS