Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

203


This is my 203rd post. Crazy! I seldom have writers block, that is until the dreaded family Christmas letter. The ultimate year in review. How much do you write about, how little...does anyone really care?? I sat down and listed all of this years milestones. The list was pretty short. The highlight of the year is that Ella is potty trained and loves her princess panties. I think to myself, do my friends and family really care? I want to write something witty and creative, but nothing is coming to mind. My goal is to get this done this weekend. Perhaps if I drink another glass or two of wine I will find my creativity and desire to make my life sound so much better than it really is!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I like to send a letter out each year too.... but every year I always ask myself - does anyone ever read this? do they care? But I've had a few family members say they really enjoy hearing from us...... so I write it anyway! Good luck! (I'll be doing mine soon too....)

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS