Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

comic relief


We went to the movie Madagascar 2 today. It was Ella's first movie, I dropped of Claire at my parents house. Ella did great, however I think her favorite part was the popcorn! Tonight my hubby and I were laying in bed with her. He was asking about the movie. I have read that children at this age cannot jump from topic to topic, when they talk about their day, they REALLY talk about it. Jeff heard how Ella had to go potty after we bought the popcorn. She talked about the fact that she wouldn't go because of the automatic flushing toilet. She talked about how I spilled some of the popcorn in the stall trying to pull up her pants. She was kind enough to mention that I said, "shit" after I spilled the popcorn. She talked about the chair, the screen, the noise, but the only thing that she said about the movie was...."penguins have no nipples."

2 comments:

Christina said...

That is so cute!

Rachel Lyn said...

I hadn't even noticed. Too funny!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS