Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

new look


A few weeks ago I was really in love with my hair. It looked good! Things have now taken a turn for the worse. I can't figure out what happened. I can't do anything with it, it looks like crap. I have this Farrah Fawcett wing thing going on and unless I flat iron it, I look strange. I am so tempted to to just cut off the flippy wing thing, but in my experience this is not something I should attempt. I have a habit of getting irritated with my hair and "fixing" it with scissors. I am also in the habit of doing this after two glasses of wine. I'm sure you can see my problem. My stylist last time shook her head and asked if I was cutting while under the influence. I would like to avoid the humiliation this time around. I have an appointment on December 11th to get a cut, can I wait that long, can I resist the pull of the scissors in the drawer??

On another note, how do you like the new look on my blog. I was getting sick of the other one. If my hair can't look good at least my blog can.

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS