Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

spike and spelling


Today we went to the zoo. This zoo is a total redneck zoo. The highlight of the day was a deer named "spike" with a giant rack. Spike befriended us. The girls loved their new friend!

I survived this weekend! Ella's party was a hit. I was afraid that she would become emotional and cry about something, nope! She was as happy as a clam. I only managed to make one mistake and that was misspelling royalty on the sign in front of our house. For those of you who regularly read my blog, I am sure that you have noticed my lack luster ability to spell. I just need to hire an editor!

For Ella's birthday wish, she has asked for "Santa to come because I am good." That is one wish I can make sure happened. What will we do when she wishes for a car or for her one true loves kiss?

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS