Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bitter Sweet


We just got back from a viewing for my friends father that passed away. There were so many people there that loved him. My friend is holding up surprisingly well. I can't imaging how difficult it must be for her. It was nice catching up with old friends and being there for my friends. On the lighter side... I have been running around at warped speed this week. My future sister in law watched the kiddos so we could attend the viewing. I was so proud of myself getting everything on my list checked off. That all was dust in the wind when I realized while walking to the car after chatting with several dozen people that my fly was down the entire time. I was wearing black pants and my panties were Clorox white. Nice... Well at least I may have given some of the mourners a little chuckle.

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS