Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

STOP IT

I start my job tomorrow. The past two weeks I have been just observing. I have already screwed myself out of my hourly wage. I spent the past few days planning, finding crafts, activities, centers for these kiddos. I think that I have spent a total of 4 to 5 hours planning...so now my hourly wage is not even worth the gas money. I hate that I can't stop myself, this is suppose to be just a little extra money, no stress...easy. I am making it more than I should. I have to let it go, this is not my career, just a part time job. Damn work ethic!!!

Ella went to her first theater performance today with her GG and Papa. She loved it. Claire was so ticked that she had to stay home that she decided to jot her feelings down all over the tile in crayon. Nice...

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS