Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Girl Fight


Ella and Claire got into it over cleaning up. Ella managed to get a good one in and scratched Claire's face. I will take picture and post it later. I have never been in a fight. My brother was 9 1/2 years younger than me so we never got physical. I am not really sure how to handle this throw down. Speaking of a throw down, I came close this morning...ok it was close in my head. I am basically a chicken. I think like a big shot, but I am a wimp. Well, we had just parked at the gym, we scored a parking spot in front next to the sidewalk. My lucky day. I pull Ella out of her car seat and start to go around to get Claire out of the passenger side when a beautiful, LARGE Audi SUV pulls in the spot next to mine. There was literately 7 inches between the other car and mine. The lady opened up her car door, of course hitting mine. I stare at her she looks at me and says in an English accent.."What?" I informed her that I have a child in the car and it is going to be difficult to get her out. "Oh", she replies while primping herself and slathering on a heavy coat of lip gloss. "Seriously?" I mutter under my breath, as I try to keep Ella out of the street. I watch in disbelief as she shimmies her way out of the car and walks off. I was so close to a throw down. If my kiddos were not there, I would have really laid into her, verbally of course. I did the only thing I could do, open the car and attempt to squeeze little Claire out of the car door. I really wanted to aggressively open the door to teach her a lesson, but Santa is watching so I didn't do it. The car was still there after my class. Once again I had to squeeze my arm and Claire's body into the car. I did utter a curse...may you gain five pounds on your butt and thighs you witch. So if you see an oddly shaped woman struggling to get out of her Audi... I did it!!

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS