Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

If you have an issue grab a tissue


I am having one of those "nose issue" days. You know one of those ones that you never know if you have a crusty hanging around. You wipe, you blow, but you still feel a little friend flapping in the breeze. I was teaching my class of preschoolers today and I thought for sure that one of my little guys would point out that I was having an issue. Luckily, they were too busy rooting around in their own nose to notice mine. I am thankful that I am about the same height as most adults, so they don't have a direct line of sight up my nose. My poor husband is not quite so lucky. One of the draw backs of being freakishly tall (ok not really freakish, but 6'4") is that I can always peer up his nose.

Anyway...I am crossing my fingers that we don't get the call in the next two Fridays. It is rumored the company that Jeff works for is laying off up to 16,000 employees worldwide, the majority being in the US. I know several people that have lost their job recently. Scary! I will continue to think positive!

1 comment:

Rachel Lyn said...

Y'all will be in our prayers!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS