Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009!


We welcomed 2009 with a bang, and I am officially surviving my first hangover of the new year. Yes, I know no one is feeling sorry for me! It isn't a bad one. As much as I would like to lay down, I have been pushing myself to take down Christmas. I hate taking it down. The only way I can keep little Miss. TROUBLE out of the way is to occupy her with shaving cream. Parents this is a remarkable tool to have in your arsenal. Stick your kiddo in their highchair, squirt some shaving cream,on the tray and let them have at it. Afterwords your highchair is somewhat clean and your kiddo smells like Grandpa! I would wait until they are about 2 to try this because sometimes kiddos like to eat the shaving cream.

1 comment:

Rachel Lyn said...

Too cute. Happy New Year!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS