Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

son of a


I was snuggled in my bed. Blissfully asleep and then it hit me. I felt as though my abdomen was being assaulted by a very wide serrated carving knife. Yes, it is 4:15 am and I have been moaning in pain for the past hour. I would like to take this moment to personally thank my dear friend Auntie Flo for ruining my good nights sleep. I am assuming its her. I couldn't take it any more so about 30 minutes ago I raided our medicine cabinet and dug out some post C-section pain meds. I only took a half of a pill since I can remember if these were the ones that made me want to puke. The bottle said take with food, so I downed four cookies and drank and large glass of water. 30 min later...yep, I think these are the ones that make me sick to my stomach. Crap! I am so jealous of Jeff right now. He is softly snoring, a little spittle makes his left cheek glisten. My moaning and swearing hasn't seemed to cause him a moments concern.

1 comment:

Rachel Lyn said...

I hope you feel better soon!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS