Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

On the hunt


Why is it that when you don't really need anything you find EVERYTHING and when you are on the hunt for something it is like finding a needle in a haystack? I have to work this Saturday. I will be interviewing potential teachers. I have one pair of black pants that fit and I wore them way too much this holiday season. This interview event requires business casual attire. I really want at least one more pair of black pants, or nice khaki pants. I know that a pair of black and khaki pants have been tailored for my tushie at The Limited. They look great on me if I don't say so myself, but I refuse to pay 89.00 for pants. I headed to the upscale Ross...aka T.J. Maxx. I found The Limited brand pants there, but in the wrong size. I also found two shirts that I almost bought until I checked the price...not quite Ross prices. I ran over to Ross to check out their pant stock, nothing there. I was however shocked to see a few pairs of acid washed jeans in PURPLE!!! Nothing says HOT like a pair of purple acid washed mom jeans. Yikes!

On another note, Ella loved her dance class and threw a fit when it was over. She fully expected dance class to go on all day. She told me, "Mommy I just want to dance forever and not go home". It was so traumatic for her to pull off her little dance shoes. Claire continues to be a marvel. She fell off a chair, down two stairs, and ran into a wall at full speed today and only whimpered once.

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS